Well hello there! It’s that time again where I share my handy tips with you girlies- let’s get straight onto it!
Whitening teeth (beauty hack):
I don’t know about you but I sure do love whitening my teeth especially cause I’m a massive caffeine addict which means unfortunately yellow teeth is a problem in my life- if you are like me then fear not, with this hack you’ll be sure to have glistening teeth in no time!
- Grab yourself a ripe banana
- Start peeling from the bottom so that there is more stringy product on the peel
- Rub the peel on your teeth (1 minute on your upper teeth and 1 minute on your lower teeth), be sure to make sure that all your teeth are smeared with the peel
- After, wait for 10 minutes, making sure not to close your lips together so that the paste stays on your teeth!
- Now go grab a dry toothbrush and brush your teeth with the paste still on
- Last but not least, wet your brush and brush off the paste
I recommend doing this for a week- you will definitely see the results!
However, if you’re a lazy bum like me some days, I highly recommend using Oral B 3D White Brilliance which is available at Superdrug. It is one of my favourite whitening toothpaste, it works straight after the first use-especially if you’ve got yellow teeth due to being a coffee addict like me haha!
Snood (fashion hack):
With winter around the corner, it’s time to wrap up warm and what better way than wearing a snood?!
- Grab a long maxi scarf
- Fold the maxi scarf to your preference
- Put the scarf on your neck with the two sides hanging down
- Grab the two sides and tie a knot
- Take the bit of the scarf hanging and make a twist and put it over your head
I recommend using a thin scarf to avoid the knot being visible because we don’t want that now do we?! haha!
Motivation (lifestyle hack):
“You may be the only person left who believes in you, but it’s enough. It takes just one star to pierce a universe of darkness. Never give up.”
― Richelle E. Goodrich
- Set your passwords as your life goal to constantly remind you about your aim in life- everyone needs a reminder about their goals every once in a while to feel motivated!
Luggage space (travel hack):
I don’t know about you but every time I go on holiday, I have this urge to take my whole wardrobe with me but this hack has seriously saved me the trouble of buying bigger luggages!
- Rolling up clothes in luggage saves some space!
The two piece luggage set from JD Williams is just oh so cute!
That’s it for today, make sure you stay tuned for many more blogposts! Comment below if you will be trying these hacks, I’d love to know if they work out for you! Also, head over to our instagram and give us a follow to keep updated with us! ❤︎